Are you looking for someone to provide respite care to your child
with a developmental disability? LINK's online provider search will
help you match your specific needs to available respite providers
employed by United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Dane County.
Steps to Search:
Already registered? Login
- Confirm that your family is eligible for
respite services in the Dane
County Developmental Disabilities System. Families must be
actively served by United Cerebral Palsy's Respite Program to
utilize this search. If you are unsure about your family’s status
– please email email@example.com.
- Register your family by completing the
online profile form, starting with your email address below. Your
profile will be password protected and you may edit or delete
it at any time.
- After registering your profile, it will
be reviewed for eligibility in the Dane County Developmental Disabilities
System by LINK. You will receive an email notification after your
information has been processed.
- Once verified as eligible, you may run
a search and review your match results.
- Your UCP respite service coordinator will
contact you about your service request.
- Follow up with referred providers.